Here are my last tour dates of 2019 – it’s been a mental year. And here’s the cherry on the top of the cake – Iona Fyfe Trio is nominated for FOLK BAND OF THE YEAR at the Scots Trad Music Awards. It’s based on public votes and your support is appreciated!
• head to https://bit.ly/2pE4yD5
• fill in as much or as little as you like
• Select Iona Fyfe Trio in Category #14
• Press next, press done ⭐️
08/11 Auditori Fundació Sa Nostra – Palma, Mallorca
15/11 The Worlds Room, Edinburgh
22/11 MacRobert Memorial Hall, Tarland
23/11 Crathes Village Hall, Crathes
27/11 Gwaenysgor Village Hall, Wales
28/11 Stafford Folk Club
29/11 The Goose is Out, London
30/11 Croydon, The Oval Tavern
01/12 Black Fen Folk Club, Cambridge
Delighted to be joining City Music Foundation as one of their 2019 artists! A great organisation providing lots of opportunities for emerging artists of all genres! 💫 https://bit.ly/32SQp3v
📷 Benjamin Ealovega
I’m heading to The Sidmouth Folk Festival. Here’s where you shall find myself and Aidan Moodie.
Wednesday 7th August
· Sounds of Modern Scotland with Iona Fyfe, Kim Carnie Sheena Wellington Arthur Coates, Kerran Cotterell and Fèis Rois 15:15-17:15 at Manor Pavillion.
· Concert at Kennaway with Granny’s Attic Iona Fyfe and Harri Endersby. 20:00-22:30pm at Cellar Bar Kennaway House.
Thursday 8th August
· Sounds of Modern Scotland: An Hour or So with Iona Fyfe 11:15-12:30 at Cellar Bar Kennaway House.
· Ballad Session hosted by Sheila Miller and Moira Craig with Iona Fyfe 17:00-19:00 at Woodlands Hotel.
· Traditional Night Out hosted by John Howson with Bill Murray, Grace Smith, Jim Causley, Iona Fyfe, Chris Ormston, Sheena Wellington, Katie Howson, Keith Kendrick & Sylvia Needham. 20:00-22:30 at Woodlands Hotel.
E D I N B U R G H F R I N G E ⭐ 🏴
After two-year consecutive sell-out gigs, I’m back at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for a rare solo show. Just me and the piano!
Friday 16th August at Acoustic Music Centre.
Doors open 20:00 – Show 20:30-21:30
£10/£9 or £8.50 (family price)
Brown Paper Tickets – bit.ly/2UvU4z5
Edinburgh Fringe Box Office – bit.ly/2KMdRoS
Get your tickets now!
Delighted to be graduating next week with a FIRST CLASS in Traditional Music from Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. Here’s accurate photographic evidence of my emotions. 🎉🥂
It’s been a long four years of burning the candle at every end, balancing work and university commitments and pulling some very questionably travel arrangements to make it happen!
In other words, I’m looking for folk club bookings.